Disoriented, confused, frustrated.
You know where you want to go, you just don’t know how to get there.
First, you have to know where you are.
You are here.
And we have all been there.
Where is there?
It’s actually here.
The problem is, if you don’t know where you are, you can’t determine where here is.
And if can not determine where here is, you will never find there.
Sounds like something out of Alice In Wonderland.
Here are 25 ways to help, minus 20 from the past that won’t help, determine where you are so that you might know where you are going, and most importantly how to get there…from here.
- Stand still and take in your surroundings which might entail who are you surrounded by.
- While standing still gather optical landmarks so that if you return here, at least you know where here is.
- Identify any available resources that will assist in locating your exact location.
- Are there others, also resources, who can help you determine your current location?
- Before proceeding to anywhere, do you have a plan that takes you to somewhere you want to go?
We all find ourselves at times wondering how exactly did I get here?
Maybe the most challenging part of determining where you have been, where you are and where you are going…is…figuring out where you are.